DATES & TIMES
– Thursday, June 15, 2017: 4pm to 11:00pm
– Friday, June 16, 2017: 4pm to 11:00pm
– Saturday, June 17, 2017: 9:30am to 1:30pm and from 4pm to 11:00pm
Major’s Hill Park in Ottawa, near the Alexandra Bridge
Main entrance on Mackenzie Avenue, secondary entrance to the corner of Mackenzie St-Patrick/Avenue
PRICE ENTRY FESTIVAL
– Less than 12 years: Free
– Passport 3 days (Bandana in bonus): $20 in presale until June 14th and $30 at the gates
– Pass Area Friends: $50 in pressage until June 14th and $75 at the gates
Purchase at the gates: Cash only.
All shows are standing, but you can bring your chairs.
Rain or shine, the Franco remains faithful and continue his show!
Bring your raincoat!
Parking nearby: Museum of Fine Arts or Byward Market.
A parking for bicycles is available on site
GET THE BUS TO GET THERE!
Stop looking for parking and make the most of your outing !
Plan your trip at www.sto.ca/events
or on the OC Transpo website
SERVICES ON THE SITE
– ATM Kiosks
– Space for disabled
Space Change Baby / Lactation
FFO2017 for a 4$ reduction on your rideshare reservation.
Alcohol, drugs, glass bottles and smoking are prohibited.
Animals, except guide dogs, are not allowed on the site.
If you get hungry, our many dealers are there to satisfy your desire
- Gravel Food, french fries, poutines, hot-dogs et hamburgers
- La Bonne Bouffe
- Guy Landry and his fabulous lemonade
- Festo-Fete for Gelatos
- The Great Canadian Poutinerie
- Bar du Franco
BON FESTIVAL !