DATES & TIMES
– Thursday, June 14, 2018: 6pm to 11:00pm
– Friday, June 15, 2018: 6pm to 11:00pm
– Saturday, June 16, 2018: 9:30am to 1:30pm and from 6pm to 11:00pm
Major’s Hill Park in Ottawa, near the Alexandra Bridge
Main entrance on Mackenzie Avenue, secondary entrance to the corner of Mackenzie St-Patrick/Avenue
PRICE ENTRY FESTIVAL
– One-day ticket: 15$
– 3-days Passport: 30$ (included Saturday Morning)
– Family Day: 10$ (for Saturday Morning)
– VIP Pass: 50$ (presale)
– FREE ALL THE TIME FOR KIDS 10 AND UNDER
Purchase at the gates: Cash only.
All shows are standing, but you can bring your chairs.
Rain or shine, the Franco remains faithful and continue his show!
Bring your raincoat!
Parking nearby: Museum of Fine Arts or Byward Market.
A parking for bicycles is available on site
GET THE BUS TO GET THERE!
Stop looking for parking and make the most of your outang ! Plan your trip
SERVICES ON THE SITE
– ATM Kiosks
– Space for disabled
Space Change Baby / Lactation
Alcohol, drugs, glass bottles and smoking are prohibited.
Animals, except guide dogs, are not allowed on the site.
BON FESTIVAL !