DATES & TIMES
– Thursday, June 13, 2019: 5pm to 11:00pm
– Friday, June 14, 2019: 5pm to 11:00pm
– Saturday, June 15, 2019: 9:30am to 1:30pm and from 5pm to 11:00pm
Major’s Hill Park in Ottawa, near the Alexandra Bridge
Main entrance on Mackenzie Avenue, secondary entrance to the corner of Mackenzie St-Patrick/Avenue
PRICE ENTRY FESTIVAL
– One-day ticket: 20$
– 3-days Passport: 40$ (included Saturday Morning)
– Family Day: 10$ (for Saturday Morning)
– VIP Pass: 50$ (presale)
– Reunion Pass 3 days: 85$
– Reunion daily Pass : 35$
– FREE ALL THE TIME FOR KIDS 10 AND UNDER
Purchase at the gates: Cash only.
Non refundable tickets online or at the door
All shows are standing, but you can bring your chairs.
Rain or shine, the Franco remains faithful and continue his show!
Bring your raincoat!
Parking nearby: Museum of Fine Arts or Byward Market.
A parking for bicycles is available on site
GET THE BUS TO GET THERE!
Stop looking for parking and make the most of your outang ! Plan your trip
SERVICES ON THE SITE
– ATM Kiosks
– Space for disabled
Space Change Baby / Lactation
Alcohol, drugs, glass bottles and smoking are prohibited.
Animals, except guide dogs, are not allowed on the site.
BON FESTIVAL !